Tuesday, October 4, 2011

And They All Fall Down

Seriously now, who doesn't find Autumn the most beautiful season?  I just can't help myself.  As much as I want my favorite season to be Spring, or even Summer, hands down (or should I say leaves down), Autumn rules.  Although my favorite color has always been green, (Spring again), I'm fast faaallling in love with orange and yellow.  The color combinations that make up this season are breath-taking.  Yep, I'm seriously out of breath (I'm sure it has nothing to do with the crazy year we've had). 

Not only is Autumn full of colorful splendors, but it's a last hurrah of sorts.  Especially living up in the northern tundra of the U.S. of A.  We rush to squeeze in the last BBQ and pool party, admire our failing blooms, take our bikes for a quick spin, (just so we can say we rode them this year), and run around outdoors in our tanks and shorts wayyyy longer than tempts practically allow. As beautiful as it is now, we know what's coming!  And, apparently so do the birds and squirrels.  They are really psychotic possessed crazed frantic silly this time of year.  They know what's coming too!!!

And They All Fall Down!

No comments:

Post a Comment